Texas A&M University O&M Building
Room 411A MS 3146
College Station, Texas 77843
Ph.D. Oceanography, Texas A&M University, 2012
M.S. Oceanography, Texas A&M University, 2006
B.S. Marine Science, Coastal Carolina University, 2002
Chrissy Stover Wiederwohl
Instructional Assistant Professor
- Currents and water mass structures of the Southern Ocean
- Decadal variability of water masses
- The Southern Ocean's role in climate change
- Antarctic Slope Front variability and role in water mass formation
Orsi, A.H. and Wiederwohl, C.L. (2009), A recount of Ross Sea waters. Journal of Deep Sea Research Part II, 56, 778-795.
- 2013 - present: Instructional Assistant Professor, Department of Oceanography, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
- 2012 - 2013: Postdoctoral Research Associate, Dept. of Oceanography, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.