Texas A&M University O&M Building
Room 629 MS 3146
College Station, Texas 77843
B.S. Meteorology, Oceanography Minor, Texas A&M University, 2016
Science, Mathematics And Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship
National Science Foundation S-STEM Scholar
- Coupled ocean-atmosphere modeling
- Interannual climate variability
- Numerical modeling
- Ocean forecasting
- Ocean observing instruments
Advisor: Dr. Ben Giese
Conferences and Presentations:
- Replogle, L., D. Bosworth, D. Conlee, Cloud Camera Technology for Meteorology Education, 14th Annual Student Conference, American Meteorological Society, Phoenix, AZ, 3-4 Jan. 2015.
- Replogle, L., D. Henrichs, L. Campbell, Wind patterns contribute to bloom initiation of Dinophysis along the Texas coast, 15th Annual Student Conference, American Meteorological Society, New Orleans, LA, 9-10 Jan. 2016.
- Replogle, L., D. Henrichs, L. Campbell, What Factors Explain Harmful Algal Blooms of of Dinophysis along the Texas coast?, Session: Technological Advancements in Phytoplankton Ecology: Observation Techniques and Platforms, Data Analysis and Interpretation, and Model Development, Ocean Science Meeting, New Orleans, LA, 21-26 Feb. 2016.